JUNE IN-PERSON SEMINAR
TAX TIME BLUES? DISCOVER WHY TAX STRATEGIES ARE VITAL TO SAFEGUARDING YOUR RETIREMENT
Date – Tuesday, June 20th from 6-7 pm or
Thursday, June 22nd from 6-7 pm
Location – 4200 Hillsborough St. Raleigh, NC 27606
NC State University Club – located in the State Room
Join tax expert, Ryan Polimeni, with a live event for retirees and those retiring soon. Whether you’re concerned about market volatility, protecting what you have, recently lost employment, or have questions about what to do with a 401(k), this timely event will educate and help you to take back control of your financial future.
Topics that will be covered:
- Where we are right now—financially as a country—and how we got here.
- A review of where things could go from here with the current administration, and the key indicators to look towards.
- What YOU should be doing—RIGHT NOW—to help take back control over your financial future… no matter what happens.
- While we’re certainly wise not to trust everything the media says, there are a few key things to follow.
- Why volatility is a major concern for retirement.
- What is happening with taxes and the potential implications on retirement.
- Discover how you might be surprised by how much exposure you actually have in the market.
Estate Planning Made Simple, with Bryant Stone
Join Retirement Consultant Bryant Stone, as he discusses The Seven Commonly Overlooked Issues in Estate Planning. This session will include a checklist of documents you should review and include in your planning, Roth Vs Traditional Pros and Cons, and Strategies to Bypass Probate.